Welcome to the Youth Delegate Registration Page. Registration is open to all members of the general public ages 18-35 and will close on Thursday 30th April, 2020. Registration is by application only. Please note that due to the change in the format of the i-Boot Camp, YALDA has a new special requirement for all applicants in order to be considered as a delegate: you must have an innovative idea in whatever stage of development (i.e. conceptualized, written up or implemented). All application responses are completely confidential and will not be divulged to any third parties and will not be used for any other purposes other than the sole purpose of assessing your candidacy as a delegate for the YALDA i-Boot Camp, 2020.
Once your application is successful then you will be required to pay the registration fee in full in order to secure your place. We have dedicated certain number of spaces for the different regions of Africa, so we encourage you to register soon to avoid disappointment. Please find more details on:
Who can register
- All YALDA Youth Members registered on YALDA website for the special YALDA only registration fees
- Any Other Youth (aged 18-35) for normal registration fees
- All other youth must submit a duly completed i-Boot Camp application form before the deadline of Thursday 30th April, 2020.
- Once you are notified of your successful application, you will be required to pay the i-Boot Camp registration in full in order to secure your place at the i-Boot Camp.
- New special requirement: you must have an innovative idea in whatever stage in development (i.e. conceptualized, written up or implemented), in order to be considered as a delegate.
YALDA Members ONLY
- To receive the YALDA special registration fees, as a YALDA youth member you need to be registered on the YALDA website before registering for the i-Boot Camp.
- You are also required to submit an i-Boot Camp application by the deadline of Thursday 30th April, 2020.
- Once you are notified of your successful application, you will be required to pay the i-Boot Camp registration in full in order to secure your place at the Camp.
- PLEASE NOTE: All YALDA Executive board members and general members elected as members of the month are automatically deemed “successful applicants”, but they must still complete the steps 1 to 2 above.
What all registration fees include:
- Daily lunch and refreshment breaks
- i-Boot Camp materials
- YALDA publications
- Keynote and Spotlight presentations
- Admission to all workshop and panel sessions
- Admission to all exhibits and showcases
- YALDA Paraphernalia with logo (1 item per registrant): T-shirt, Notepad, Folder, Pen
- One complimentary ticket to South African Welcome Reception (others can be purchased on site)
- One complimentary ticket for Resources Exhibition (others can be purchased on site)
- i-Boot Camp Attendance Certificates (only available to Delegates who attended the entire i-Boot Camp—attendance will be taken everyday via registration table)
- For international delegates only: registration fees include shared accommodation for 5 nights.
All registered attendees can take part in the Thursday South African Welcome Dinner and the Saturday Cocktail and Resources Exhibition.
The Saturday Fundraising Gala Dinner tickets will be available to all registered Delegates for $50 per head and drinks will be cash bar.
The Saturday After Party is only open to youth ages 18-35 and tickets will be available for $20 per head.
YALDA will have optional cultural site visits on the afternoon of Sunday, 27th September. YALDA will only provide transportation to these excursions.
General Registration Fees
Please note: You will only be required to pay registration fees once your i-Boot Camp application has been successful.
|Local South African Delegate (excludes accommodation)||International Delegate (includes accommodation for 5 nights sharing)|
General Terms and Conditions
YALDA would like to assure participants that all application responses are completely confidential and will not be divulged to any third parties and will not be used for any other purposes other than the sole purpose of assessing your candidacy as a delegate for the YALDA i-Boot Camp, 2020.
- i-Boot Camp application cancellations will be accepted through, 31st July, 2020.
- Full application cancellations will be subject to a $15 processing fee and refunds are only 50% of original cost
- After the cancellation deadline, no refunds will be granted for cancelled registrations
- There are no refunds for non attendance
- The approved refunds will be granted following the i-Boot Camp by December, 2020.
To cancel your I-Bootcamp Application, please, submit your request to email@example.com then mail a hardcopy via post before the cancellation deadline to:
Youth Alliance for Leadership and Development in Africa
P.O. Box 402581
All confirmations will be sent by email. If you need a written confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.