For the first time we encourage any local, regional, continental and international organisations that work directly with young people to register for the Resources Exhibition. Both YALDA i-Boot Camp Youth Delegates and other young people from all over the continent will attend the Opportunities Fair. We expect over 1000 young people between the ages of 18-35 to be in attendance. There is no fee required to display at the Exhibition. Please note there are a limited number of spaces and registration will close on Thursday 30th April, 2020.
- Resources Exhibition will take place on Sunday 27th September, 2020 from 1pm to 5pm.
- Venue will be at the Future Africa Center.
Any local, regional, continental and international organisations that work directly with young people to help them implement their business and community project ideas in whatever capacity.
- TWO representatives from your organization to be present at the Exhibition
- Note: All YALDA i-Boot Camp Sponsors are given the opportunity to table at the Opportunities Fair for no cost, among other benefits. Please email: email@example.com for more information on becoming an official YALDA i-Boot Camp Sponsor.
- Registration will close on Thursday 30th April, 2020.
The Saturday Fundraising Gala Dinner tickets will be available to all Delegates for $50 per head.
The Saturday After Party is only open to youth ages 18-35 and tickets will be available for $20 per head.
Please make any i-Boot Camp Registration cancellations by the 31st April, 2020. If you do cancel please do put us in touch with another organization that our delegates will prove useful to our delegates to interact with
All cancellations must be submitted first to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All confirmations will be sent by email. If you need a written confirmation please write to email@example.com.